The park is open to the public daily
October through March – 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
April through September – 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Park gate may be closed during rain periods.
To maintain a high quality natural environment for the native plants and wildlife in the park and to maximize your enjoyment and personal safety, please observe the following:
- DO NOT DRINK POND or IRRIGATION WATER (RECYCLED WATER).
- MINORS SHOULD BE UNDER DIRECT ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES.
- PLEASE STAY ON PATHS.
- NO SWIMMING or WADING IN THE PONDS IS ALLOWED.
- NO MOTORIZED VEHICLES, MOTORCYCLES, BICYLCES or SKATEBOARDS.
- NO SMOKING IN THE PARK.
- ALL PETS MUST BE ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES. Dog waste must be cleaned up by Owner.
- NO DRUGS and ALCOHOL ALLOWED IN THE PARK OR PARKING LOT.
- NO FIREARMS and/or WEAPONS ALLOWED IN THE PARK OR PARKING LOT.
- NO FIRES or BARBEQUE GRILLS ALLOWED IN THE PARK OR PAKING LOT.
- NO GLASS BOTTLES, CONTAINERS or OTHER GLASS ITEMS ALLOWED.
- NO LITTERING; Place trash in marked receptacles only or take it back with you. Keep park lands and waters clean.
- NO OVERNIGHT CAMPING ALLOWED.
- NO FISHING or WATERCRAFT ALLOWED.
- NO SOLICITING, VENDING and/or POSTING BILLS.
- NO RELEASING OF PETS/ANIMALS/FISH
- DO NOT damage, pollute, disfigure, or remove any natural resource, structure, or equipment in the park.
- DO NOT hunt, kill, capture, remove, frighten, or tease any animals/birds in the park.
- WARNING: Bobcats and coyotes may be in the area. They are unpredictable and dangerous. Stay alert.
- IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP THE RESTROOMS SANITARY.
- Park ONLY in designated areas. Cars and trucks may not park in spaces reserved for Buses.
- Vehicles restricted to the PARKING LOT ONLY.
- A speed limit of 5 MPH is enforced. Drive Safe, Be Courteous.