Board of Directors
Regularly scheduled Board meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month. The Board meetings are held at the Agency’s headquarters located at 6075 Kimball Ave, Chino, CA 91708. Here you may find all the past and current agendas and minutes from our various Board and Committee meetings. Click here for more information.
Inland Empire Utilities Agency is governed by a five member Board of Directors who are elected to staggered four year terms by registered voters within their divisions as defined by the division boundary map.
In compliance with AB1234, Directors must attend ethics training bi-annually. Click on the following name(s) to view respective Board of Director’s Ethics Certificate:
- President Steven J. Elie – Ethics Certificate
- Vice President Michael Camacho – Ethics Certificate
- Secretary/Treasurer Marco Tule – Ethics Certificate
- Director Jasmin A. Hall – Ethics Certificate
- Director Paul Hofer – Ethics Certificate
The Board of Directors receive $260.00 per day of service, limited to a maximum of 10 days per month, as well as other benefits. Click here for Board compensation information.