Proposed Ordinances for December 21, 2022 Public Hearing
- Proposed Ordinance No. 111 – Regional Sewerage Service Ordinance
- Proposed Ordinance No. 112 – Regional Recycled Water Service Ordinance
IEUA OFFICES OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
IEUA offices are open to the public Monday through Thursday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. As a result of the changing circumstances with the spread of COVID-19, some members of our staff may be working and handling requests remotely.
Board meetings will continue to take place via conference calls until further notice. A call-in number will be provided on the agenda for members of the public who would like to listen in on the meeting.
Regional Connection Requests will be handled electronically.
Utility | Regional connection requests, please contact Matt Poeske via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general questions, please call (909) 993-1600 or email email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Governor Signs Assembly Bill 818!
Did you know you shouldn’t flush wipes even if they are labeled “flushable?” Wastewater agencies across the country have been working to spread the word that only human waste and toilet paper should be flushed for years. After years of legislative work, AB 818 has been signed into law by the Governor! In compliance with AB 818, all wet wipes packages are required to include a “Do Not Flush” symbol and warning on each individual package. Flushing wipes can have a negative impact on your household’s sewer systems, infrastructure and our environment. Look for the warning on shelves near you starting July 2022!
Drought Status and Water Supply Awareness
- [12/1/2021] IEUA General Manager Shivaji Deshmukh Addresses the Announcement of a Zero Percent Initial State Water Project Allocation. Read the full Statement here.
- [12/8/2021] IEUA Board Recognizes the State and Regional Drought Emergency and Adopts Drought Resolution to Step Up Water Saving Efforts Throughout the Region. Read the full Press Release here.
- [1/20/2022] IEUA General Manager Shivaji Deshmukh Addresses the Announcement of of an Increased State Water Project Allocation. Read the full Statement here.
- [4/2/2022] IEUA General Manager Shivaji Deshmukh Addresses the Metropolitan Water District’s Declaration of a Water Shortage Emergency Condition. Read the full Statement here.
- [5/19/2022] IEUA Board of Directors Take Action to Increase Water Supply Resiliency in the Region. Read the full Press Release here.
- [8/5/2022] Thinking in Terms of Tomorrow: IEUA and Partners Discuss Innovative Program to Tackle Drought Challenges and Bring Water Resiliency to the Region. Read the full Press Release here.
- [8/18/2022] IEUA Issues Statement on Newsom Administration Water Initiatives to Build Resiliency. Read the full Statement here.
- [12/28/2022] Inland Empire Utilities Agency Elevates Water Shortage Contingency Plan Due to Severe and Persistent Drought. Read the full Press Release here.
Owlie’s Virtual Adventures
Learn about all things water at home with our free, educational resources! Visit the Owlie’s Virtual Adventures page to get started.