STEVEN J. ELIE
Representing Division 3 – City of Chino, city of Chino Hills, and unincorporated territories in the city of Chino’s sphere of influence.
- Dir. Steven J. Elie was elected to the Board of Directors in November 2010, re-elected in November 2014 and November 2018. From 2011 through 2016 he served as the Agency’s Secretary/Treasurer. From 2017 through 2018 he served as the Agency’s Board President.
- Dir. Elie serves as Chair of the Agency’s Community and Legislative Affairs Committee as well as serves on the Finance and Administration Committee and Audit Committee.
- Dir. Elie serves as the Agency’s representative to the Association of Special Districts and the Southern California Water Coalition.
- Di. Elie also serves as the Vice President of the Chino Basin Regional Financing Authority.
- Dir. Elie has continuously served as the Agency’s representative to the Chino Basin Watermaster since January 2011.
- Dir. Elie also serves as Chair to the Chino Basin Program (CBP) Ad Hoc Committee.
- Dir. Elie is the Agency’s representative to the National Water Research Institute, Association of Special Districts, and Southern California Water Coalition, and he serves as an alternate for the California Association of Sanitation Agencies (CASA), and as alternate on the Chino Desalter Authority. He is also a member of the Steering Committee of the WaterNow Alliance.
- Dir. Elie is an environmental and water law attorney who regularly represents public entities and public utility regulated entities in complex, multiparty litigation and administrative matters, including soil and groundwater contamination matters.