Representing Division 2 – Large portion of city of Ontario and portion of the unincorporated territories in the city of Fontana’s sphere of influence.
- Dir. Hofer was appointed to the Agency’s Board of Directors in August 2016, was elected to the Board in November 2016 and re-elected November 2018.
- Dir. Hofer serves as Vice President of the Inland Empire Regional Composting Authority Board.
- Dir. Hofer serves as Chair of the Agency’s Finance and Administration Committee and serves on the Audit Committee.
- Dir. Hofer has served on the Chino Basin Watermaster Board of Directors as a representative for the Agricultural Pool since January 1998.
- Dir. Hofer has been a resident of Ontario since 1947.
- Dir. Hofer is a farmer who resides and works at the Hofer Ranch, the family homestead since 1882.