Representing Division 5 – Large portion of city of Rancho Cucamonga, unincorporated territories in the city of Rancho Cucamonga’s sphere of influence, portion of city of Fontana, and portion of the unincorporated territories in the city of Fontana’s sphere of influence.
- Dir. Camacho was elected to the Board of Directors in November 2008. From 2009 through 2011 he served as the Agency’s Secretary/Treasurer. From 2011 through 2018 he served as the Vice President.
- Dir. Camacho serves as a director on the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California’s Board.
- Dir. Camacho serves as the Vice Chair for the Inland Empire Regional Composting Authority (IERCA).
- Dir. Camacho also serves as Chair of the Agency’s Engineering, Operations and Water Resources Committee, and as first alternate for the Community and Legislative Affairs Committee and Finance and Administration Committee.
- Dir. Camacho also served as the former Vice Chairman of the Chino Basin Watermaster Board.
- Dir. Camacho serves as an alternate for the Chino Basin Program (CBP) Ad Hoc Committee as well as the Santa Ana Watershed Project Authority (SAWPA) Commission.
- Dir. Camacho serves as the Agency’s alternate representative to the Association of California Water Agencies and Chino Basin Watermaster.