Representing Division 5 – Large portion of city of Rancho Cucamonga, unincorporated territories in the city of Rancho Cucamonga’s sphere of influence, portion of city of Fontana, and portion of the unincorporated territories in the city of Fontana’s sphere of influence.
- Dir. Camacho was elected to the Board of Directors in November 2008. From 2009 through 2011 he served as the Agency’s Secretary/Treasurer. From 2011 through 2018 he served as the Vice President.
- Dir. Camacho serves as Chair on the Agency’s Engineering, Operations and Water Resources Committee, and as first alternate for the Community and Legislative Affairs Committee.
- Dir. Camacho serves as a director on the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California’s Board and serves on the Board’s Executive Committee.
- Dir. Camacho serves as the Vice Chair for the Inland Empire Regional Composting Authority (IERCA).
- Dir. Camacho serves as Vice President on the Chino Basin Regional Financing Authority.
- Dir. Camacho serves as the Agency’s alternate representative to the Association of California Water Agencies, Southern California Water Coalition and Chino Basin Watermaster.
- Dir. Camacho also served as the former Vice Chairman of the Chino Basin Watermaster Board.