Representing Division 1 – City of Upland, city of Montclair, San Antonio Heights, unincorporated territories in the city of Upland’s sphere of influence, unincorporated territories in the city of Montclair’s sphere of influence, portion of city of Ontario, and portion of city of Rancho Cucamonga.
- Dir. Tule was elected to the Board of Directors in November 2020.
- Dir, Tule serves on the Engineering, Operations and Water Resources Committee and serves as first alternate for the Audit Committee.
- Dir. Tule serves as the representative for the Chino Desalter Authority (CDA).
- Dir. Tule also serves as an alternate for the Santa Ana Watershed Project Authority (SAWPA) Commission, Regional Policy Committee and the Inland Empire Regional Composting Authority.
- Dir. Tule is a Senior Environmental Engineer and Sustainability Program Manager who works to ensure organizational compliance with all State and federal environmental laws. He directs environmental sustainability and recycling programs which include overseeing the environmental permits related to wastewater, contaminated soil, and stormwater.
- Dir. Tule is working towards a Doctorate of Education in Organizational Leadership from the University of La Verne, holds an M.S. in Environmental Engineering from California State University, Fullerton, and a B.A. in Physics from University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Dir. Tule also holds a Certificate in Sustainability from the University of California, Los Angeles, a Certificate in Energy Innovation & Emerging Technologies from Stanford University, and a Certificate in Six Sigma Green Belt from Villanova University.