Representing Division 1 – City of Upland, city of Montclair, San Antonio Heights (Unincorporated territories in the city of Upland’s sphere of influence), unincorporated territories in the city of Montclair’s sphere of influence, portion of city of Ontario, and portion of city of Rancho Cucamonga.
- Dir. Parker was elected to the Board of Directors in November 2016.
- Dir. Parker serves as Chair on the Agency’s Audit Committee, as well as serves on the Engineering, Operations, & Water Resources Committee, and Community and Legislative Affairs Committee.
- Dir. Parker serves as the Agency’s representative and Vice Chair on the Santa Ana Watershed Project Authority (SAWPA) Commission, as well as on the One Water One Watershed Steering Committee and on SAWPA Project Authority 23 and Project Authority 24.
- Dir. Parker serves as the Agency’s representative on the Regional Policy Committee.
- Dir. Parker serves as the Agency’s representative on the Chino Desalter Authority.
- Dir. Parker serves as the Agency’s representative to the Association of California Water Agencies.
- Dir. Parker also serves as Secretary on Chino Basin Regional Financing Authority.
- Dir. Parker serves as the Agency’s alternate representative to the Southern California Water Coalition and the Inland Empire Regional Composting Authority.
- Dir. Parker has been a resident of the City of Upland since 2000.
- Dir. Parker received a B.S. degree from Humboldt State University in Environmental Resources Engineering with a specialty in Water Quality.
- Dir. Parker also holds a M.S. from the University of California, Los Angeles, in Civil Engineering with a specialty in Environmental Engineering.
- Between 1993 and 2004, Dir. Parker worked at the Inland Empire Utilities Agencies in the Operations, Water Resources, and Engineering Departments.