JASMIN A. HALL
Representing Division 4 – Large portion of city of Fontana, portion of the unincorporated territories in the city of Fontana’s sphere of influence, portion of Rialto, and portion of Bloomington (Unincorporated territories in the city of Rialto’s and city of Fontana’s sphere of influence).
- Dir. Hall was appointed to the Board of Directors in October 2013, elected November 2014 and re-elected November 2018.
- Dir. Hall is the Agency’s representative to the California Association of Sanitation Agencies (CASA).
- Dir. Hall also serves as President on the Chino Basin Regional Financing Authority.
- Dir. Hall was appointed to the CASA Board of Directors in February 2017, and currently serves as Secretary/Treasurer.
- Dir. Hall has extensive experience in community leadership as she has served as the Fontana Planning Commission Secretary and as Chairwoman for the Fontana Parks and Recreation Commission.
- Dir. Hall initiated the process that earned Inland Empire Utilities Agency the Special District Leadership Foundation’s District Transparency Certificate of Excellence.
- Dir. Hall received Recognition in Special District Governance certificate, which is designed to honor special district Board members and trustees that demonstrate their commitment to continuing education and special district governance. The recognition covers the essentials of good governance, as well as service-specific education.
- Dir. Hall holds a M.B.A. degree with a specialization in Human Resource Management from National University, San Diego, a B.S. degree in Business Management from University of Phoenix, San Diego, and a Project Management Certification from University of California, Irvine.