The Agency would like to thank the following organizations who donated time, money, or materials to the park:
- Chino Basin Water Conservation District
- Chino Rotary Club
- Chino Mayor Dennis Yates
- Griswold Controls
- M Industrial Mechanical, Inc.
- Mimi’s Cafe
- Dave Mendez
- Rain Bird
- Monte Vista Water District
- Chino Kiwanis Club
- Chino Council Member Earl Elrod
- McKenna General Engineering Contractor
- John Deere Landscapes
- Soroptomist International of the Chino Valley
- RCS Equipment Rental
If you would like to make a donation to the park and/or the Education Program, please contact Lucia Diaz at (909) 993-1600.
Chino Creek Wetlands and Educational Park was partially funded by a grant from the State Water Resources Control Board.The Water Discovery and Mini Busing Grant Program is partially funded by a grant from the California Department of Parks and Recreation.