The mission of the Agency’s Contracts and Facilities Services Department is to provide cost-effective, responsive, and responsible environmentally-friendly customer service and support to all Agency Departments in a professional and ethical manner with respect to Agency-wide contract administration and purchasing, facilities management, risk and records management programs.
Doing Business with IEUA
- The Inland Empire Utilities Agency acquires materials, supplies, equipment, consultants and other professional services, job-site services and other requirements through a process of determining the best value for the Agency. This process ensures fair and reasonable prices while meeting our fiduciary responsibilities of protecting and preserving the public trust.
- Click here for further instructions and various types of opportunities.
- All purchases, agreements and contracts are made on behalf of the Agency by the CEO/GM or his/her designated staff in accordance with the Agency’s Procurement Ordinance.
- For 13 consecutive years the Agency has earned the prestigious Achievement of Excellent in Procurement Award. This award, sponsored by the National Purchasing Institute, the California Association of Public Procurement Officials, and other national organizations, recognizes by measuring innovation, professionalism, productivity and leadership attributes of the procurement function.
- In accordance with SB 854, contractors must register and meet requirements using the new online application before bidding on public works contracts in California. Specifically, the law states, “no contractor or subcontractor may be awarded a contract for public work on a public works project (awarded on or after April 1, 2015) unless registered with the Department of Industrial Relations pursuant to Labor Code section 1725.5.” To register visit the Department of Industrial Relations website.
The best method in which to be contacted about any new requirements for goods or services is to be registered under the appropriate National Institute of Governmental Purchasing (NIGP) codes which best represent your company at our online bidding system.
Inland Empire Utilities Agency (IEUA) has established a web-based relationship with a surplus equipment auction organization “The Auction Company (TAC)”, please click the link to access the surplus equipment auction directly.